1. Nettacy (“the Company”) is located at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ with its website at ‘www.nettacy.com’ (“the Website”) and the mobile application of Nettacy [Nettacy] (“the Application”).
2. Nivasar Theiventhiran owns the exclusive rights to your Application, preceded by the year the rights were obtained [“2016 Nettacy Ltd”].
3. Subject to the express provisions of this notice :-
(a) We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights to our Application and the materials on our Application; and
(b) All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Application and the material on our Application are reserved.
4. Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this Notice and the approval of the Company, you must not download any material from our Application or save any such material to your computer.
5. You may only use the Application for your own personal and/or business purposes and you must not use our Application for any other purposes.
6. Except as expressly permitted by this Notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the Application.
7. Unless you own or control the rights in the material, you must not :-
(a) Republish material from our Application (including republication on other social media);
(b) Sell, rent, or sub-license material from our Application;
(c) Show any material from our Application in public;
(d) Exploit material from our Application for a commercial purpose; or
(e) Redistribute material from our Website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this Notice.
8. You must not:-
(a) use our Application in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Application or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Application;
(b) use our Application in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use our Application to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
(d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
9. If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our Application, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
10. You can let us know about any such material or activity by email at [Info@nettacy.com].
ENFORCEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
11. We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
12. If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this Notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
13. You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our Application by writing to us by email [Info@nettacy.com].
Effective as of [01/05/17].